Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Somnic natural sleep aid.

I want to start by saying I was sent thing for free for my 100% honest opinion and that is all you will ever get from me.
 Somnic is a all natural  sleep aid with premium blend of proven & natural ingredients including: Melatonin, Gaba, L-Tryptophan, and Vitamin B-6 which help you fall asleep easier and wake up feeling ready to go! ( this is straight from there site) With that being said. I was hoping it would work for me as I have a horrible time sleeping. and regular malatonin doesn't work for me so  I figured the rest of the awesome ingredient would help me. Now on it's own it does helps some but I still have to have a cup of my strong tea to help me sleep through the night.
  Now it didn't work for me. but it has helped my son and my mother-in-law sleep soundly and feel wonderful in the morning. My mother in law said the first night taking it. "it's the best night sleep I have had in years, I feel so rested and ready for the day!" so it does work I am just an odd ball lol. Please check out the link below and check out Amazon to get your bottle to try.

1 comment: