Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Organic eye serum.

Let's talk about to more amazing products from Adeline. I will start by saying I was sent these products free for my 100% honest review. And as always you will get my 100% honest thoughts. So let's get things going.

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum. My thoughts, my thoughts? I love this Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I can feel my skin being moisturized and plumped. Which helps with the apperance of my fine lines, and the application of makeup. I have had people ask what I am using to help bring back the youthfulness, and brightness of my skin. and I really feel that Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a  big part of my skin looking so great. 
 Lets talk about a few of the ingredients in Adeline hyaluronic serum, Can we say vitamins A,C,D,E. Yes that's right all 4 are in this serum, Great vitamins to ad in the repairing of your skin.Witch Hazel Aloe is also part of this amazing serum to help in keeping the skin calm and help in the shrinking of pores and fine line. and of course Hyaluronic Acid which help in plumping and reducing the signs of fine lines, brighten and moisturize. All these amazing ingredients and more in this awesome serum.
Packaging I love the packaging, I am a big fan of having packaging that looking high end for a budget friendly price. I really in joy that it has a pump so you always get the right amount. two pumps is all you need to cover your face, neck and chest area. The watery gel consistency feels so refreshing and absorbs so quickly into the skin
   I truly enjoy the feel of this organic eye serum, on my skin. It goes on smooth without any sticky feeling. My eyes feel so refreshed after a long day, and ready to go when used in the morning. You feel a light tingle or cool feeling as it helps to repair the skin around your eyes. I have notice my eyes don't look so tired anymore and they look brighter as well. I have been enjoying the Adeline organic eye serum very much. I would suggest this product to anyone wanting to help repair the eye area and help it look brighter, refreshed and more youthful.
.
Please check out Amazon to try it out. 










No comments:

Post a Comment