Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Karity Professinal Frosty Eyeshadow palette! (Amazon)


So I have been reviewing Karity Cosmetics Frosty palette. The colors are outstanding. And rich in pigment, one swatch give so much color. I decided to put the palette to the test, I put Urban Decay eyeshadow primer on one eye and not the other. I applied my makeup at around 12ish and took photos all the way till I went to bed at 12:30 that night. I didn’t touch up at all. And I even fell asleep with them on. And do you know they looked amazing still the next morning I was in total shock. Now I have a almost all of the Urban decay Vic palettes as they are my guilty pleasure to splurge on. But not even the colors in my vice palette stay as well as the colors from Karity cosmetics did. I had the mother’s at the bus stop telling me how great my makeup looked, they wished they had time in the morning to do there makeup lol. I just laughed and told them I don’t have time I fell asleep in with my makeup on. I know bad Heather. I was sleep people. We had moved out office around and I just was done. Any ways the point of that ramble was these shadow have staying power with or with our primer. I can say for myself not many shadows do that. On top of it being a great palette with awesome colors and staying power, it’s only $35. You get 21 amazing frost shimmer shadows. The also carry a matte, and smoky palette that has 21 colors in it. I plan on getting both at some time. They have a concealer, contour, blush and lip palette as well. Lots to choice from for a great price. You also get more bang for your buck as there is more product in the Karity palette than let say the vice palette. I would check them out if you are on a budget or just love makeup you need to get at least one of the palettes in your life.
Below are some photos of the palette and of the test run I did, I hope you enjoyed this blog and check out Karity Cosmetics frost/shimmer palette


I was sent this product at a discount rate for my honest opinion, I only give my honest opinion I know the value of a hard earned dollar. I put this palette to the test. And I can say honestly this is a must have palette.
Karity Cosmetics frost palette




Below are swatches on my arms...this is with no primer one swipe. look at that color from one swipe 
Top two rows

bottom row 


I forgot to mention they are cutely free and support recycling .
Below show the long wear of Karity shadows.

just after applying full face photo 
Just after applying left eye with primer right with out.

12:30pm sorry for the light it was late but, Karity shadows still there and beautiful

8:06 am next day at the bus stop....no touch ups at all. slept with it on.
dang this last even the eye with no primer still looks darn good.
my eye brows are scary tho lol.

Keep it beautiful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment