Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Amazon Fast Hair Straightener review!!!

Time to get it straight….I mean straight…lol ok sorry enough of that. I wanted to share an awesome product that I am reviewing from Amazon through a company called fast straight. I have wavy hair that hates to curl and have to use so much product to keep a curl. I normally just let my hair do its thing. And when I do dress up my hair I straighten it. I hate using a flat iron on my hair for the most part because I never can get volume with one. Well that has changed forever. With the fast hair straightener my hair is straight and full of body. Also done way faster than using a flat iron on my hair. It’s so simple to use. Plug it in set it to the right temp for your style of hair (another thing I love about this product) which the manual will tell you about what it should be for your hair type. After that make sure to brush all tangles out. And then start picking section to brush through with the fast straightener. Within no more than 10 mins your hair is straight and full of body. Below show my hair natural and after using the fast hair straightener.  I was sent this product at a discount rate to review. And to be honest I didn’t have high hopes for it. But oh was I wrong. If you want to get your hair done fast and have it look amazing, you need to get one of these. I will be posting a video on my channel soon to show how amazing this fast hair straightener is.  It leaves my hair feeling soft as well.  In my opinion everyone needs on if you didn’t get that already lol .Fast Hair Straightener  check it out on Amazon. 
The also included a free entangling brush with it.
Go here to check it out Hair straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment