Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pure Whey Protein Isolate. By Summit Nutritions Review!

Hey Everyone so I have a review that is out of the normal for me. I was contacted by a company through Tomoson and was asked if I would review There Pure Whey Protein Isolate Non deaturated and non Ion Exchange Dietary supplement. I said yes of course.( This was sent free for my 100% honest review.)

I want to start by saying I didn't say ok to this for diet reasons, as I feel I am pretty healthy with my weight. I said yes for the protein aspect. see I bruise easy. I have since I was young and as many time as they have check me for anemia it always comes back saying I don't have it. I am told that I just bruise easy. I have noticed through my life that if it have more protein in my diet I don't buries as easy.
 So let get on with this review. Lets start with the health benefits.
0g staturated fat
0mg of Lactose
<15 Cholesterol
<1%Carbohydrates
110 Calories
92% protein by weight
26g full spectrum amino acid
25g Protein
5.22g Glycopeptides GMP
5.6g BCCAs
4.8g Glutamine Precurors

The package contains so many health benefits almost everyone can use this Isolate Pure Protein to help keep there body healthy. from a body builder to some one just looking to lose a few pounds and wants a protein drink to have before they go to the gym. Or some one like me who just wants to make sure I have a good amount of protein in my system at all time to help me feel healthy and so I don't buries so easy.

It's so easy to make you can add it to your favorite drink, milk or water, put your mix in add to the bottom of your shaker add your liquid of choice close the cap shake it up and your done. Now you ask what about flavor. I my self enjoyed the flavor I did find I like the flavor better if I only add 4 to 6 oz of  milk, Instead of  8oz as suggested on the package. (again that is my personal opinion) I also like my protein shake a bit thicker. Now the flavor for me with the 4oz is amazing almost as tho I am having a cup of chocolate milk. and there is not nasty after taste which is always a plus. Please go check out Pure Whey Protein Isolate, on amazon if you are looking for a great Protein supplement.
I forgot to mention when I make mine. I make my Pure Whey Protein Isolate in the morning to help me get going for the day. I have four kids, two which I have to get ready for school and two who stay home with me. So I have to be ready at all time for anything to happen and have energy to take care of them. I feel that I have a well balanced energy level when I drink this whey protein.

check out the link belowhttp://www.amazon.com/non-protein-spiking-protein-isolate-instanized/dp/b00sqihkew/ref=sr_1_6?s=hpc&ie=utf8&qid=1423093991&sr=1-6





  • #NonProteinspikingsummitnutritions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment