Monday, January 6, 2014

My Top Choices for Concealer

Hello everyone how are  you doing? I hope your doing wonderful! I was asked to share my Favorite concealers so I am going to do just that share my thoughts on my favorite concealers

My Top to most favorite go to concealers are Sheercover Duo concealer in light medium...and second favorite one is not really a concealer but I use it as a concealer and it's some kind -a gorgeous the foundation faker..I love both of these for the simple fact that I can put no other makeup on with both of these and feel fine waking out the do. the blend great and cover my dark circles great. Both are light weight and don't crease and are creamy smooth. Did I mention they last all day with out any problems.

Here a few others that I really enjoy but don't grab for them to often unless I have had little to no sleep and I just need some coverage and brightening of my under eye area .Maybelline instant age rewind dark circle eraser. it as a lite pink tint to it that help at light and a soft dewy look to your under eyes. and then I have both the Physcians Formula youth wear concealers.which are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment