Thursday, October 11, 2012

EBoost- Natural Voxbox 2012-Influenster

Hey all my Alluring Beauties,
 How are all of you this beautiful morning/afternoon/evening? I hope well I wanted to tell you about a product I recieved in my Natural VoxBox From Influenster free to try and review, so what is is do you ask?

Well it some thing to help boost your mood your energy!!!!

Alright Alright I will tell you Its EBOOST a natural, energy packet that you add to water or juice if you like, It is natural and taste pretty good, ( although my baby did care for it after the fact of me drinking it...lol) But you can also buy the in shot form, they come in a few flavors also like natural orange (the one I got) pink lemonade, and they have a few others to. Did I mention they ar natural, so they have tons of vitamins, and the energy sorce is from green tea leafs. Just a awesome product, I look forward to buying more when I am not prego any more, to find out how well they work with out me getting sick from being prego lol,


well everyone please check out, for more info.

http://www.eboost.com/

and also check out.
www.Influenster.com

If you would like and invite let me know via my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/hmhabeger?ref=tn_tnmn


"KEEP IT BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE, I WILL WRITE YOU ALL SOON!!!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment