Monday, March 12, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox 2012

    Hello All My Alluring Beauties, I wanted to share My Influenster 2012 Love VoxBox,
Influenster Is a product Promotion/Review site, were you earn badges based on your life style (Mother, YouTuber, Twitter,) and so on. You also review product that you have used. According to the badges you get you may be able to get a box, check out the site here is the link:

www.influenster.com

Go check it out register and earn some badges people what are you waiting for....

Alright so here are the product that I got in my Influenster Love VoxBox.

Gillette Venus and Olay Razor,

Kiss Nail Dress (Fashion that sticks)

Stash Tea Herbal Tea

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Chocolate

Truvia Natural Sweetener

Thank you so much to Influenster and the following companies for allowing me to test and sample such wonderful Items,

Photo will be up tonight you can also check my YouTube Video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdULAjRBqP8

No comments:

Post a Comment