Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Alluring Beautiful courageous New Years My Beauties!!!

I wanted to say Happy New Years, To all my Beauties,
I hope that the new year bring many wonderful things to all my wonderful and courageous Beauties. I hope that together we can all keep each other encouraged to be our best and to be ourselves cause we are all beautiful, and Alluring. Lets help each other keep to our resolutions by keep each other strong.

Here is my Resolutions:
1. quite smoking..I feel that if I want to be the best guru, or Budget guru, I need to quite smoking plus it will make my body happy and healthier.

2. Put my self on the top of the list like I do my family, I must love my self as much as I love my family so that my children will grow up learning that it is o.k to love who you are and not to hide any thing about your self, we are all wonderful and beautiful and deserve to be happy with ourselves this will also help with the way other view us. The more we respect ourselves the more other will respect us to.

3. To continue to be the best Wife and Mother that I can be, (this is not so much a resolution but a continued life style)

4. Love life and cherish every moment we have on this earth with our friends and family.

Well again Happy New Years All My Alluring Beautiful and Courageous ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment