Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Review of Radha Vitamin C serum, 100% Pure Lavender oil, and 100% Fractionated Coconut oil.

Hello all you beautiful and amazing people of the world!
 I want to start by saying the products I am going to review in the post, were sent to me for my 100% honest review. 100% honest review is what you will be getting.

I will be reviewing three products from Radha Beauty.
  • Vitamin C serum
  • 100% Pure Lavender Oil
  • 100% Fractionated Coconut Oil


Let's start with the Vitamin C Serum with 20% vitamin C with Hyaluronic acid in it and Professional ant-aging brightening serum. I loved the packaging! It has a high end look with an affordable price. It has a pump style bottle, which for me I love! (So germs are kept out.) The consistency of the vitamin c serum is very thin, almost like water. Two pumps cover your face, neck and chest area. Radha vitamin c serum goes on very easy and smooth. I put one pump in my hand and am able to cover my face and part of my neck and then with one more pump finish my neck and chest area. I really enjoy that fact that it absorbs quickly into the skin so you can apply your moisturizer. (Which I love, it cuts down a few moments of my face cleansing time down. I will say to use a good moisturizer when using this product as it will leave your skin feeling a bit dry. Redha Vitamin C Serum does help brighten my skin and makes the appearance of my wrinkles less. This is always a plus in my book.  All in all I have to say I love this Vitamin C Serum. It's helped my skin look younger. If you would like, to check out Radha Beauty's Vitamin C Serum. http://goo.gl/ufU5DE

How about we talk about some 100% Pure Lavender Oil?  Radha Beauty had sent me a different product to review when they sent me the Vitamin C Serum. Sadly, it didn't work for me and it broke me out. I contacted them to let them know and they were amazing and offered to send out their 100% Pure Lavender Oil. To, help my break out. I said yes of course. I love lavender. Radha's 100% Pure Lavender Oil comes in a beautiful coal bolt blue glass bottle with a glass dropper. On the bottle it gives great suggestions on usages, such as aromatherapy, messages, and more. I started using it the day I received it. I have four kids and they are all very unique in their own ways. One has Down syndrome, another ADHD and my youngest two have horrible allergies and asthma. Radha 100% pure lavender Oil has helped all of them in different ways. With my older two it has helped them calm down when they are in a heated moment. I apply it to their feet and to the back of their ears as well as to their forehead where I message it in. and I also put a bit in my diffuser which helps them keep calm and not have as many break downs. My two youngest with allergies and asthma, I apply a small amount to their feet and chest area and I have noticed their allergies are not as bad and they have been breathing better and not needing as many breathing or inhaler treatments. I love that, as any mom would. 
 Other ways I have used the lavender oil, I added a small dropper full to their bubble bath mix and their lotion which I massage on them nightly. I have noticed that they all fall asleep and stay asleep much better. Which means they have better days. I also added some lavender to my shampoo, conditioner, and prewash I use for my hair and have noticed that my hair color doesn't come out as easy as it did before and I feel very relaxed and calm as well. I have anxiety and Radha Beauty 100% Pure Lavender oil has helped me feel much more calm when feeling stressed out.  With their oil I can use it any time of the day depending on the amount put on. It can help just sooth a bad mood or stressful day. When applied to multiple places it can help you sleep well. I am so excited to have been able to review Radha Beauty's 100% Pure Lavender oil. If you have kids who have special needs or just have a hard time sleeping I would try Radha Beauty" 100% Pure Lavender Oil, it will change your life. Oh, I forgot to mention the fragrance, it is a true lavender fragrance not the fake smelling lavender you get with some Items that have lavender in them. It is a very delightful fragrance, I will say it is strong so you may want to crack a window open for a few moments.
If you would like to look into purchasing this awesome 100% Pure Lavender Oil go here

 100% Pure Fractionated coconut oil: by Radha Beauty. So just a little on Fractionated oil, it is liquid odorless, colorless, non-greasy, and non staining. I love the fact that the label has a list of ways to use Radha 100% Pure Fractionated coconut oil.  Fractionated coconut oil can be used for so many things such as therapeutic, can be mixed with other carries and essential oils, a moisturizer, and for cooking. Oh and did I mention for a cleanser. 
Ok let's get into how I have been using it. I have added Radha Beauty's fractionated oil to my shampoo, conditioner, and prewash. (I have colored hair) to help with the color fading, and for health and shine. It's made big difference in my hair. I also have used it when applying Radha 100% pure lavender oil on my children. And it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin very hydrated.  I have added it to some lotions that just were not cutting it as far as hydration went. And I have saved them from going into the trash. I have used it twice to cook and have to say I love cooking with it. I feel that the flavors were way better using and the food was not greasy, I want to buy more to cook with. I really enjoy Radha Beauty 100% Pure Fractionated oil. For me this is something I will continue to use, I love products that can be used for more than one purpose. If you would like to try Radah Beauty's Fractionated Oil, Please visit http://goo.gl/fv4h1R


Thank you so much for reading my review. Stay tuned for more reviews from me. Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on any more of my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment