Friday, April 3, 2015

100% Pure Organic Castor Oil, by Cammile Q Review.

Hello all you amazing beautiful people of the world. How are you all doing? I hope well. This is my review for an awesome product, 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil, by Cammile Q. I want to state that I received Cammile Q 100% Pure Castor Oil free for my 100% honest review and that is what you’re going to get.

Castor oil can be used for your hair and skin.
I wanted to try Cammile Q 100%   Pure Organic Castor oil for my hair. I have been growing my hair out ever since I had to shave it off in 2007.  I went to a salon to get a perm (which they did wrong! Ugh.) The salon damaged my hair so bad and my scalp, and they also gave me lice. Sadly I didn’t catch it till a few weeks later as I figured my head was itchy because of the burns from the chemicals used to give me a perm. I ended up having to shave my hair off just to get rid of the lice.

 I recently dyed my hair lavender after years of not adding heat chemicals or anything I felt would damage my hair. Though my hair still looked nice and healthy I wanted something that would keep it looking that way.  I also have some areas on my eye brows that have thinned out from years of having them waxed when I was younger. I really wanted my eye brows to fill out and look healthy. Then there my eye lashes, which everyone wants stronger, longer, and healthier lashes




How to use Cammile Q 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil: (This is the companies suggested usage)
There is no need to use large amounts of this oil to get a great result. Only a few drops is enough.

For hair:
Add 1 - 3 pumps of oil to your finger tips and massage the oil into your scalp, hair roots or your skin twice a week. Keep the oil in the hair, or wash it out after a while with lukewarm water or your regular shampoo. Use the oil more often to see faster results.

For a more thorough treatment, apply the oil to the hair as described previously, and leave it over night. Wash it off thoroughly the next morning. Please make sure to wear a cap or protect your pillow with a towel to avoid destroying your linens.

For eyelashes and eyebrows:
Add one drop of oil to your finger tips and massage the oil into your eyebrows, or add one drop of castor oil to a q-tip and add it to your eyelashes. Repeat this every night, and leave it in over night. Alternatively, add the oil to your eyebrows or eyelashes and leave it in for half an hour every day. Wash it off with lukewarm water.

For skin:
Apply 1-3 drops of Castor oil to the skin with a cotton wool ball or with your finger tips. Massage it gently into your skin. Use it every day for faster results.



How I use my 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil:

When I first received the castor oil I followed their steps to a T, I used it on my roots nightly and washed it out with luck warm water every morning minus the mornings that is was hair washing day. Which is only 2 days a week less if I don't need to wash it.
 I noticed a big difference in my hair right away, it was really healthy and shiny looking (not that fake Barbie doll shine that make it look like you have a wig on.) I wanted to have that all the time so I use it nightly as I mentioned above. I also added a full dropper to my current shampoo conditioner and per-wash I have. ( which I hate all of them by the way), since adding the Castor oil to all of them I have noticed my hair dye is not coming out as much, which I love. My hair looks healthy all the time and is soft. I highly suggest putting some in your shampoo and conditioner.

I have been using the 100% Pure Organic Castor Oil on my eyelashes nightly as well. I use a q-tip to apply a small amount to my eyelashes and the base of my eyelashes and I leave it on overnight. I wash my face in the morning and go about my regular routine. I have noticed my lashes are softer and look a lot thicker. I can add one coat of mascara and it looks like I have put on three or a set of shorter more natural false lashes. If you have shorter eyelashes or eyelashes that fall out all the time I would use Cammile Q 100% Pure Organic Castor oil to help give them strength and fullness. I have noticed my eyelashes not falling out as much as they used to.

I didn’t care for the feel I get using it on my skin, I felt a big greasy even after rinsing and washing my body. Though I have dry skin I don't care to fill greasy. I will say though my skin does have a wonderful healthy glow. I just can't handle the greasy feeling my skin has. Which is odd as my hair, eyelashes and eye brows don't feel that way and I use the castor oil on them nightly. But, I only used the castor oil on my body once a week. That is just me and I would suggest everyone try it on their body at least once as you may have different results than me.

My overall thoughts on Cammile Q is  I love it.  Everyone one should try it. You can find it on amazon  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OVG34ZC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
or on their site at


Thank you so much for reading my blog please make sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of my other reviews.

Thank you No Kidding Coupons and to Cammile Q for allowing me to review such an awesome product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment